Help is just a phone call away. You can contact our friendly Customer Service to discuss any problems you are having by calling 1-800-861-7059.
- Secure Shopping Guarantee
- Set up new Account
- Join the U Count Rewards Program Today
- Change/update your account info
- Shipping Options
- University Store Return and Exchange Policy
- Financial Aid Bookstore Credit
- Partial Shipments
- Order tracking (check order status)
Secure Shopping Guarantee
University Store assures that your credit card information is safe with us! In an effort to further protect the consumer against fraudulent charges, gsustore.com offers our customers total security assurance. Here's how we protect you: gsustore.com uses the latest in encryption technology, digital certificates, secure commerce servers and authentication to ensure that your personal information is secure online. Encryption is used for the transfer of data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web sites. gsustore.com verified by CloudFlare, Inc.
Shipping and Handling
University Store is proud to offer one flat shipping rate of $6.25 or free shipping for orders of only non-textbook merchandise over $50. These rates apply only to domestic orders within the continental United States. Diploma frames & over-sized items will incur additional shipping fees and are not eligible for free shipping promotions. Items that have special shipping charges will include this information in the individual item description. Textbook orders are not eligible for free shipping except during special promotions that clearly indicate inclusion. All packages will be shipped via UPS Ground. Expedited shipping is available, but requires an order specific quote. Please contact the web order department at 912-478- 0657 for expedited shipping quotes.
For international shipments, the shipping cost will be added to the customer's order total. Small shipments to Canada will be charged $30.00 in shipping fees. APOs and other military mail will be charged $12.00 shipping. Other international orders will be quoted shipping costs via email or phone.
Web orders are pulled and processed Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Typically orders ship 1-2 business days after they are placed except possibly during high volume periods at the start of the semester. You will receive an email notifying you that your order has been processed for shipment or is ready for pick up in the store. You will be emailed a UPS tracking number at the end of the day that your order is boxed. Please allow an extra 4 to 6 business weeks for delivery of diploma frames. Diploma frames ship directly from the manufacturer.
Web orders marked for in-store pickup will be available for pickup at the Web Order Counter. Your Eagle ID card is required for pickup of textbook orders. A driver’s license can be used to pickup any other orders.
If you have questions, please e-mail us at [email protected] or contact us by calling 1-800-861-7059.
Join the U Count Rewards Program Today
The U Count Rewards Program allows you to earn points on every purchase you make at University Store retail locations and online at GSUSTORE.com. The more your purchase, the more points you earn.
- * Each time you make a purchase at University Store, let the cashier know you are a U Count Rewards member. Either provide your Eagle ID or give your phone number if you are not a Georgia Southern student.
- * When ordering online at GSUSTORE.com, be sure to check the “Yes” button indicating you are a rewards customer.
- * Points are available within seven days of your qualifying purchase.
- * You receive a point for every dollar spent on general merchandise or textbooks. You receive a $2 discount for every 100 points you earn. Your points expires five years from the date earned.
- * You will earn 2% back on all purchases in credit towards future University Store orders and in-store purchases.
How to Enroll for U Count:
1. In store, let the cashier know you would like to enroll in the U Count program.
2. If you already have an account online at GSUSTORE.com, log into your account (upper right hand corner of site) and select “Update your profile”. Scroll towards the bottom of your profile page until you see the option to enroll in the U Count program. Select “yes” to enroll. Enter your Eagle ID number or your 10-digit telephone number with no spaces or dashes. Select the “Register” button near the bottom right, just above the footer.
3. If you do not have an existing account online at GSUSTORE.com visit the site and click on “Account” in the upper right hand corner. Select “Register” and then “Create an account for browsing and shopping”. Complete all required information indicated by the asterisk*. At the bottom of the profile page you will see the option to enroll in the U Count program. Select “Yes” to enroll. Enter your Eagle ID number or 10-digit telephone number with no spaces or dashes. Click the “Register” button near the bottom right, just above the footer.
Some Details of the U Count program:
1. You may exchange merchandise paid for in part or whole by U Count points, however, U Count points are non-refundable. If you request a refund on a purchase paid at least in part with U Count points, those points will not be credited back to your account. Other forms of tender such as cash or credit card will be refunded in the appropriate form of payment.
2. University Store reserves the right to modify or cancel the rewards program at any time and for any reason. Any unredeemed points become invalid if the program is canceled.
3. Points are for individual use only. Departmental and third party charge transactions are excluded. Financial aid bookstore credit purchases are considered individual and are included in this program.
4. Points expire five years from when they were earned.
5. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on the following:
- * Parking Passes
- * Event Tickets
- * Rental Late Fees
- * Rental Non-return/Damaged Fees
- * MOWR Non-return/Damaged Fees
- * Honors Late Fees
- * Honors Non-return/Damaged Fees
- * Shipping Charges
- * Ustore Gift Cards
- * Sales Tax
University Store Return and Exchange Policy
All returns and exchanges require a receipt or gift receipt. All refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Gift receipts are valid for exchange only. Merchandise must be in the same condition as it was purchased. Clearance items are non-returnable.
* General merchandise must be exchanged or refunded within 30 days of purchase.
* Textbooks, access codes, rental books and, eBooks must be exchanged or refunded within the first 5 days of the current semester. New book packages, access codes and eBooks must not be opened, accessed or downloaded. All Textbooks, access codes, rental books and eBooks purchased after the first week of the semester are ineligible for return or exchange.
Web Order Returns and Exchanges
Please see the return and exchange requirements listed above. Returns and exchanges will not be processed unless they meet the requirements listed above.
If you need to return or exchange an item please use the following address:
By United States Postal Service:
P.O Box 8003
STATESBORO, GA 30460
By UPS or FedEx:
91 GEORGIA AVE
STATESBORO, GA 30458
Please include your receipt / packing list and a note giving us your name, order number, contact information, and a brief explanation of your return or exchange request including item numbers. If your return is the result of a store error, please contact our web order department at 912-478- 0657 to receive your pre-paid UPS return label. Otherwise, please ship your return to us via a trackable service with the requested information. University Store will be happy to cover shipping costs to ship your exchanged item back to you. If there is a price difference between the items you are exchanging, we will reach out to you by phone to get a credit card number to either refund or charge your card the difference.
Financial Aid Bookstore Credit
If you see an amount on Folio for a bookstore credit, this amount is part of your financial aid award above and beyond what is required to pay the charges on your student account such as tuition, fees, housing, meal plan, etc. Please note that only bookstore credits with Statesboro noted can be used at the University Store. The maximum amount of bookstore credit for any student is $600 per term. This is money you can use in the University Store for purchasing academic necessary items such textbooks, course kits, I clickers, supplies, book bags prior to receiving your disbursement about 2 weeks into the semester. Any bookstore credit not spent in the store will become part of your disbursement/excess check.
The bookstore credit is open about two weeks prior to the start of the term and for the first ten days of the start of the full term for fall, spring and summer semester. During this time you may use your bookstore credit in store by requesting to pay with financial aid at the register and swiping your Eagle ID. You may also use pay via bookstore credit by selecting financial aid bookstore credit as your payment option online. You must have your Eagle ID number set up on your online account and enter your Eagle ID number after selecting bookstore credit as the tender.
In an effort to ensure the happiness of our customers, orders may be shipped in partial shipments to ensure that you get your ordered items as soon as possible. We will immediately ship all items that are currently in stock at the time we process your order. All other items will be backordered and shipped as soon as those items come into stock. If your order results in multiple shipments, you will never be charged for the additional shipment costs. You will only be charged for the first shipment expense.