Join the U Count Rewards Program Today
The U Count Rewards Program allows you to earn points on every purchase you make at the University Store retail locations and online at GSUSTORE.com. The more your purchase, the more points you earn.
How to Enroll for U Count:
1. In store, let the cashier know you would like to enroll in the U Count program.
2. If you already have an account online at GSUSTORE.com, log into your account (upper right hand corner of site) and select “Update your profile”. Scroll towards the bottom of your profile page until you see the option to enroll in the U Count program. Select “yes” to enroll. Enter your Eagle ID number or your 10-digit telephone number with no spaces or dashes. Select the “Register” button near the bottom right, just above the footer.
3. If you do not have an existing account online at GSUSTORE.com visit the site and click on “Account” in the upper right hand corner. Select “Register” and then “Create an account for browsing and shopping”. Complete all required information indicated by the asterisk*. At the bottom of the profile page you will see the option to enroll in the U Count program. Select “Yes” to enroll. Enter your Eagle ID number or 10-digit telephone number with no spaces or dashes. Click the “Register” button near the bottom right, just above the footer.
Some Details of the U Count program:
1. You may exchange merchandise paid for in part or whole by U Count points, however, U Count points are non-refundable. If you request a refund on a purchase paid at least in part with U Count points, those points will not be credited back to your account. Other forms of tender such as cash or credit card will be refunded in the appropriate form of payment.
2. The University Store reserves the right to modify or cancel the rewards program at any time and for any reason. Any unredeemed points become invalid if the program is canceled.
3. Points are for individual use only. Departmental and third party charge transactions are excluded. Financial aid bookstore credit purchases are considered individual and are included in this program.
4. Points expire five years from when they were earned.
5. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on the following: