The U Count Rewards Program allows you to earn points on every purchase you make at University Store retail locations and online at GSUSTORE.com. The more your purchase, the more points you earn.
* Each time you make a purchase at University Store, let the cashier know you are a U Count Rewards member. Either provide your Eagle ID or give your phone number if you are not a Georgia Southern student.
* When ordering online at GSUSTORE.com, be sure to check the “Yes” button indicating you are a rewards customer.
* Points are available within seven days of your qualifying purchase.
* You receive a point for every dollar spent on general merchandise or textbooks. You receive a $2 discount for every 100 points you earn. Your points expires five years from the date earned.
* You will earn 2% back on all purchases in credit towards future University Store orders and in-store purchases.
How to Enroll for U Count:
1. In store, let the cashier know you would like to enroll in the U Count program.
2. If you already have an account online at GSUSTORE.com, log into your account (upper right hand corner of site) and select “Update your profile”. Scroll towards the bottom of your profile page until you see the option to enroll in the U Count program. Select “yes” to enroll. Enter your Eagle ID number or your 10-digit telephone number with no spaces or dashes. Select the “Register” button near the bottom right, just above the footer.
3. If you do not have an existing account online at GSUSTORE.com visit the site and click on “Account” in the upper right hand corner. Select “Register” and then “Create an account for browsing and shopping”. Complete all required information indicated by the asterisk*. At the bottom of the profile page you will see the option to enroll in the U Count program. Select “Yes” to enroll. Enter your Eagle ID number or 10-digit telephone number with no spaces or dashes. Click the “Register” button near the bottom right, just above the footer.
Some Details of the U Count program:
1. You may exchange merchandise paid for in part or whole by U Count points, however, U Count points are non-refundable. If you request a refund on a purchase paid at least in part with U Count points, those points will not be credited back to your account. Other forms of tender such as cash or credit card will be refunded in the appropriate form of payment.
2. University Store reserves the right to modify or cancel the rewards program at any time and for any reason. Any unredeemed points become invalid if the program is canceled.
3. Points are for individual use only. Departmental and third party charge transactions are excluded. Financial aid bookstore credit purchases are considered individual and are included in this program.
4. Points expire five years from when they were earned.
5. Points cannot be earned or redeemed on the following:
* Parking Passes
* Event Tickets
* Rental Late Fees
* Rental Non-return/Damaged Fees
* MOWR Non-return/Damaged Fees
* Honors Late Fees
* Honors Non-return/Damaged Fees
* Shipping Charges
* Ustore Gift Cards
* Sales Tax
Fall Store Hours:
Monday - Thursday / 7:30 am - 6:00 pm Friday / 7:30 am - 5 pm
Saturday / 11:00 am - 5 pm
Sunday / Closed
Special Fall Hours:
December 14 / 10:00 am - 6:00 pm December 16 - 20 / 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
December 21 / Closed December 23 / 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
December 24 - 31 / Closed January 1 / Closed