A MESSAGE FOR OUR TRUE BLUE FANS ABOUT CURRENT EVENTS
The University Store is here for you and your True Blue needs. The store is closed through May 9th or until Georgia Southern resumes normal operations. Our website, gsustore.com, is ready for you to shop from the safety and comfort of your home with FREE SHIPPING on all direct from store orders (Ground shipping, continental US only). If you need assistance, please email [email protected]. We're doing everything we can to ship your order quickly and safely. Stay well and GO EAGLES!
Free Ebook Access Details
The University Store understands that the disruption in normal on-campus learning has affected all of us. We would like to announce our partnership with VitalSource, RedShelf and leading publishers to launch VitalSource Helps and RedShelf Responds. This program offers free access to ebooks for students who may have lost access to course materials with the rapid move to distance learning.
* From now until May 25th if you shared a book with a classmate or left your books on campus please visit: https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/#/user/signin or https://www.about.redshelf.com/redshelfresponds
* Both VitalSource Helps and RedShelf Responds provides access to an expansive catalog of ebooks, but some content may not be available ie; courseware like MyLab, Connect, or InQuizative.
* We will also be working to ship out any orders for books you place at www.gsustore.com . We have stock of Spring 20 books still remaining and will have free shipping on any orders placed with us during this time.
* To access free materials, you must use your georgiasouthern.edu email address to log in or create an account. Both sites have a FAQ page which will answer any questions you may have.
* If you have any questions or need help during this time please email us [email protected] . We are here and ready to help thru this time of transition.
Derick, Evan, Morgan